Losing myself
I think i'm begining to lose myself to the world, to my dreams, to my goals, to everything.
I wanna get hold of myself. I dun get my usual self anymore. i've seem to lose contact with the world. I'm very very lost now. too lost to say how lost am i. i'm drowning, too deep that i dun even know how to survive. Am i suffering from depression?
i jus wanna be the same me, i dun mind living a simple life. Really, sometimes living simple is not a bad thing. I dun have to be rich to enjoy life. i dun need to be some brainy business person to be free from money.
I wanna get hold of myself. I dun get my usual self anymore. i've seem to lose contact with the world. I'm very very lost now. too lost to say how lost am i. i'm drowning, too deep that i dun even know how to survive. Am i suffering from depression?
i jus wanna be the same me, i dun mind living a simple life. Really, sometimes living simple is not a bad thing. I dun have to be rich to enjoy life. i dun need to be some brainy business person to be free from money.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home